Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 1

Well, technically this isn't day one on my weight loss journey but it could be. It is just after Christmas and after trying to be good during the holidays I am back home and ready to revamp my lifestyle. The short term goal is to lose 40 lbs by March 7, 2012. The long term goal is to reach 180 lbs (the higher end of what is considered healthy for my height and age). That means I have roughly 105 lbs to go. The prize for reaching my goal is a promise from my husband to take me any where I want to go in the world. I have chosen Ireland. The more rewarding prize is hopefully I will be healthy enough to have a baby which is something I have feared would not be possible at my current weight. The biggest prize of all will be a better, more healthy, more active, and hopefully more rewarding life. Feel free to take the journey with me. I will be including updates on my weight loss goals. Sharing the highs and lows of it all. What works, what doesn't, good recipes and fun exercises along the way. I hope to learn alot about the world and myself on this journey. Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment