Sunday, January 22, 2012

Just checking in

Well, I am finally feeling a bit better. I am hoping to be back to 100% in a day or so. Still trying to eat right and eventually add in some exercise which is difficult after working all day. Since costs are so high to eat right I have decided to get back into using coupons in hopes of saving the extra I am spending else where. I have to be more careful though because most of the coupons are for junk food. Here is to living right and frugal. I am finding that as I lose weight and get my eating under control I am wanting to get other things under control as well. I have been slowly going through and getting rid of stuff that has been sitting around and not used. I donate it all because it is easier than trying to sell it. So here is to a year of decluttering my life and waist line!

No comments:

Post a Comment